We're closed during the holidays. Your Order will be processed after 01/09/23.
Product number: 1000108
Product information "FREESOLO V2-S3/ET"
The Freesolo V2 chain guide with its wide range of applications from CC, to Enduro and DH is a true all-rounder and still the lightest and fully adjustable chain guide on the market. Like our Crash-Plate, the Chain Guide can be installed without dismounting the crank and you only need a Torx 25 and something to measure. The CNC milled scale makes it easy to adjust to the chainring size and the adjustment of the chain lines is a breeze by means of a table and spacers. The front flip technology allows you to remove the chain without tools in case of a breakdown on the trail, or pull the crank out of the bottom bracket during service without having to disassemble the chain guide.
- Install without crank removal
- Torx 25 only single tool installation
- Boost compatible
- Titanium Torx 25 hardware
- Incredible Light
- Front Flip Technologie for tool free service
- Open cage for better mud release
- Mount: SRAM S3 and Shimano E-type and E2 !! The mounting points must be attached to the main frame not to the swing arm!! If its swinging use the oval guide.
- Capacity: 26-36T Round
- Chainline: 48-53 mm (Boost Ready)
- Compatibility: 1x10, 1x11 or 1x12 drivetrain
- Backplate: AL 7075 T6 Black Anodized
- Slider: PA66 GF 10 (Front Flip Technology)
- Hardware: Torx 25 Titanium Screws
- Color: Black
- Weight: 16 gram (incl. mounting hardware)
Chainline Spacer Set
1x M5x10 Torx 25 Ti Bolt
!!! Not compatible with Bionicon and Garbaruk direct mount rings 30T / 28T / 26T due to smaller Chain Line !!!
!!! The FREESOLO works only with 1*10 drives if you have an clutch rear derailleur and an narrow / wide chain ring !!!