Product information "OVAL CINCH N/W CHAINRING FOR RACE FACE"
The premium 1X RaceFace direct mount narrow wide Oval chainrings designed for CINCH system RaceFace uses to mount chainring directly to the crank. If you have 4 arm RF crank, look at 104bcd Oval ring. It has 6mm offset.
- Oval chainrings mastered to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape.
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
- The ability of installation of a smaller ring sizes that can't be mounted on regular spider.
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
Größe & Gewicht
28T: 54 g
30T: 58 g
32T: 62 g
34: 69 g
Compatibility: RaceFace Cinch system cranks. RF Next SL G4, Next SL, Next R, RF SIXC, RF Turbine, RF Atlas, AEFFECT, RIDE cinch cranks. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.
Material: CNC-gefräste 7075 Txxx Aluminium. Langlebige Konstruktion. Schlamm optimiert.
Kette: 10 Fach / 11 Fach / 12 Fach
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
How to mount OVAL CINCH N/W CHAINRING FOR RACE FACE
You need to unscrew these 3 torx t-25 bolts from the crank. Then remove the spider+chainring combo you currently have there. Clean the splines and put some grease on them. Position the chainring in place (note there is only one way to fit this Sram chainring so you don't have to worry how to do it). Close all 3 bolts to about 5-7Nm.