Product information "OVAL N/W CHAINRING FOR SRAM®"
The Original one and only Absoluteblack premium Sram DUB / Gxp compatible Direct mount 1X Oval narrow wide chainrings are designed for Gxp, DUB and Long BB30 spindle cranks. Fits Sram 10/11spd XX1, X01, Eagle 12spd and others. Also replaces 76bcd chainrings to convert to direct mount solution. They are 100-percent optimized for Eagle. 6mm offset
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending alternate wide and narrow teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
- The ability of installation of a smaller ring sizes that can't be mounted on regular spider.
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
- Oval chainrings mastered to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape.
Size (Mass +/-1g):
26T: 48 g
28T: 50 g
30T: 55 g
32T: 59 g
34T: 66 g
Compatibility: SRAM AXS, XX1, XX1 Eagle, X01, X01 Eagle, GX Eagle, NX Eagle, SX Eagle, X1-1400, GX-1400, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400, Truvativ Descendant, Stylo and All DUB cranks, Cane Creek eeWings. GXP and Long spindle BB30 models (15mm spacer on drive side) 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.
Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Mud optimized.
Chainline: perfect 49mm (improved). 6mm offset
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
How to mount Sram GXP® and BB30 Oval chainring
You need to unscrew these 3 torx t-25 bolts from the crank. Then remove the spider+chainring combo you currently have there. Clean the splines and put some grease on them. Position the chainring in place (note there is only one way to fit this Sram chainring so you don't have to worry how to do it). Close all 3 bolts to about 5-7Nm.
|Color:||Red, Black, Gold|
0 of 0 reviews