Product information "OVAL RaceFace Boost DM for Shimano HG+ 12spd chain"
Premium 1X RaceFace Boost 148 direct mount narrow wide Oval chainrings designed for CINCH system RaceFace uses to mount chainring directly to the crank. This version is for BOOST 148 specific bikes and FAT BIKES (when reversed). Optimized to work perfectly with Shimano HG+ 12 spd Chains.
- We mastered our oval chainrings to perfection, so you can get the best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape.
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
- The ability of installation of a smaller ring sizes that can't be mounted on regular spider.
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
Size (Mass +/-1g)
28T: 54 g
30T: 58 g
32T: 62 g
34: 69 g
Compatibility: RaceFace Cinch system cranks. RF Next SL G4, Next SL, Next R, RF SIXC, RF Turbine, RF Atlas, AEFFECT, RIDE CINCH cranks. Shimano HG+ 12 spd Chains.
Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
Chainline: 52mm (BOOST)
Chain: CN-M9100, 8100 & 7100 Hyperglide+ 12spd
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
How to mount OVAL BOOST CINCH N/W CHAINRING FOR RACE FACE
You need to unscrew these 3 torx t-25 bolts from the crank. Then remove the spider+chainring combo you currently have there. Clean the splines and put some grease on them. Position the chainring in place (note there is only one way to fit this Sram chainring so you don't have to worry how to do it). Close all 3 bolts to about 5-7Nm.
0 of 0 reviews