Product information "OVAL Sram Boost DM for Shimano HG+ 12spd chain"
This particular chainring will ONLY work with CN-M9100, 8100 & 7100 Shimano Hyperglide+ 12spd chain due to the different thickness & shape of the teeth. The Original one and only absoluteBLACK premium Sram compatible Direct mount BOOST148 1X Oval narrow wide chainrings are designed for GXP, DUB and Long BB30 spindle cranks. Chainring is dedicated for Boost148 bikes. 3mm offset.
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending alternate wide and narrow teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
- The ability of installation of a smaller ring sizes that can't be mounted on regular spider.
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
- Oval chainrings mastered to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape.
Size & Weight:
28T: 50 g
30T: 55 g
32T: 59 g
34T: 66 g
Compatibility: SRAM AXS, XX1, XX1 Eagle, X01, X01 Eagle, GX Eagle, NX Eagle, SX Eagle, X1, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400, Descendant, Stylo, Truvativ AKA and all DUB cranks.Cane Creek eeWings. GXP and Long spindle BB30. BOOST148 bikes ONLY.
Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Mud optimized
Kettenlinie: 52mm (SRAM BOOST148)
Kette: CN-M9100, 8100 & 7100 Shimano Hyperglide+ 12spd
Ovalität: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
How to mount OVAL BOOST N/W CHAINRING FOR SRAM
You need to unscrew these 3 torx t-25 bolts from the crank. Then remove the spider+chainring combo you currently have there. Clean the splines and put some grease on them. Position the chainring in place (note there is only one way to fit this Sram chainring so you don't have to worry how to do it). Close all 3 bolts to about 5-7Nm.
0 of 0 reviews