Product information "OVAL GUIDE™-S3/ET"
The Oval Guide is the lightest fully adjustable chain guide for oval chainrings on the market. This version can also be mounted on bikes without the possibility to mount chain guides by using the bottom bracket clamp. The chain is held securely in any position on the oval chainring. The CNC milled scale facilitates the adjustment to the chainring size and the adjustment of the chain lines becomes child's play by using a chart and spacers. The front flip technology allows you to remove the chain without tools in case of a breakdown on the trail but also lets you pull the crank out of the bottom bracket during service without having to disassemble the chain guide.
- Install without crank removal
- Torx 25 only single tool installation
- Boost compatible
- Incredible Light
- Front Flip Technologie for tool free service
- Open cage for better mud release
- Made in Germany
- Mount: S3 / E-Type / E2
- Capacity: 28-34 Oval or 26-36T Round
- Kettenlinie: 48-53 mm
- Kettenlinie BOOST: 51-55 mm
- Compatibility: 1x10, 1x11 or 1x12 drivetrain
- Backplate: AL 7075 T6 Black Anodized
- Slider: PA66 GF 10 (Front Flip Technology)
- Hardware: Torx 25 Hollow Bolts
- Weight: 17 gram (incl. mounting hardware)
- Chainline Spacer Set
- 2x M5x10 Ti bolts
- 77designz Sticker
!!! Not compatible with Bionicon and Garbaruk non boost chain rings (30T / 28T / 26T) due to smaller Chain Line !!!
!!! The FREESOLO works only with 1*10 drives if you have a clutch rear derailleur and an narrow / wide chain ring !!!